Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why?

I just got back from a LONG day at Disney World.  I'm exhausted and completely incapable of writing a meaningful blog post.  I'll come up with something good tomorrow I promise!

For whatever reason, Disney always seems to be ripe with fashion faux pas; today was no exception.  I could probably write a book with the amount of fashion atrocities I witnessed today and Disney employees were some of the worst offenders.  Here is a perfect example:
Disney Parking Attendant 
The girls had on knee length yellow coolots.  I can't.  Why Disney?  Why?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there :) Thanks for commenting on my blog :) You have quite an interesting content on yours :) I followed you, feel free to follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...