Saturday, April 9, 2011

One for the Money, Two for the Show...

Clearly, I am not a model and my husband is no world class photographer.  Oh and our camera is a P.O.S. - so please accept my apologies for the amateurish nature of these photos.

Just wanted to share a typical look for me:  mom on the go - comfortable, casual, but still put together.  This is how I do "morning at the zoo."  (Not trying to be witty, actually went to the zoo today).

So nice to have on ballet flats instead of boots!  

Awkward....

This is when my husband said:  "I hope none of the neighbors are watching."

J.Crew sweater, a.n.a. jeans (JCPenney), Forever 21 tee, Nine West shoes, Aldo sunglasses, Tiffany & Co. necklace, my favorite $0.25 garage sale earrings, and Louis Vuitton bag.

2 comments:

  1. Next time call me in for photo shoot! I bet you I can do better job! no offense LOL

    PS. Looking good! Love the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. None taken... I think I need to fire the hubs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...