Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Haute Look

Just discovered HauteLook a Web site that does 48-hour sale events with the world's top fashion, accessories, beauty, kids and home brands. We are not talking chump change either ladies, HauteLook offers discounts of 50 to 75 percent off!

Here is just one example of the fabulous deals on this site.  How would you like this Adrienne Vittadini hobo bag for  $112?  It retails for $448... that's 75% off!!!!

Last Call by Neiman Marcus the same bag on sale for  $338!
I think I like HauteLook's price better.  How about you?

Since the sales only run for two days and quantities are limited, you need to act fast, which unfortunately may result in impulse buying.  However with these prices who really cares?  You could probably buy this bag, wear it a few times, and resell it on ebay for more than you originally paid for it!  (I just checked and saw one listed for $360!)

I know its only Tuesday, but finding this site might just end up being the highlight of my week.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...