Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Obsession: Dado Boutique

Finally got in to Dado's new store in Clover Commons on Monroe Ave.  It is beautiful!  I can't believe I had never shopped there before.  The owner is a doll!  I had a fabulous time shopping; it felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. 

Oh and what a selection!  She carries a variety of brands at a variety of price points.  I loved everything, but finally decided to try on these three dresses:

Everything was beautiful.  Unfortunately, I'm a mom on a budget and could not buy everything.  I finally decided on this MM Couture by Miss Me One-Shoulder Floral Dress.  The multicolor floral print vertical corkscrew ruffles on the skirt are so pretty. Love that it can be tied in the back to create an almost cap sleeve effect, so I'll be wearing mine a little different from the model below.  I like it tied a little looser so that it covers my one shoulder.  

$88  Dado Boutique
Side view
I can't wait to wear it.  It will be making its debut in NYC in a few weeks with dark tights (it's short!) and sling back peep toes that I got at the Nine West Outlet for $12.50.  When I tried it on for my husband he said: "This might be your best dress yet."  That's all the feedback I need!   I'll be sure to post some pics of my night out on the town in my new dress from Dado!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...