Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spanx You Very Much

Look out, I am about to mention your unmentionables: Spanx. Sara Blakely, the creator of Spanx made it "her mission to make the world a better place, one butt at a time" and I thank God every day she took on such a noble cause.

There are many different brands of shapewear out there, but Spanx is, by far, the best on the market. All the celebrities wear them - so even if you can't have their personal trainers and macrobiotic diets, you can wear their girdles! I discovered Spanx a few years ago and am not sure how I ever lived without them. They are miracle workers: getting rid of lumps, bumps, and pantylines to give you a smoother, firmer look.

I went to SoLia Boutique in Pittsford today to pick up my Skinny Britches, Spanx's line of summer shapewear. I already have what I refer to as my "industrial strength" Spanx, but they are a little much for the warmer months. Today's 80 degree temperatures prompted me to make a beeline to SoLia for my skinny britches!  They have some adorable dresses in right now, so you might want to take a look at those while you are there. You'll need something fabulous to wear over your Spanx, right?  If you're a girl on a budget, your Spanx will be the best $42 you ever spend.  I mean, why spend a fortune on a new wardrobe, when you can look thinner and smoother in the one you already have? It's a no-brainer!

So if you are ready to say "bye bye muffin top," "au revoir cellulite,"and "get lost VPL," get your Spanx at SoLia Boutique on Monroe Ave in Pittsford.  And if you needed some addition motivation, their Royal Sale starts tomorrow:

I am totally geeking out over the royal wedding.  Anyone else with me?

Don't live in Rochester? That's ok! Thank God for Amazon:


What are you waiting for? Go get your Spanx! Dare to dimple no more! Happy Smoothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...