Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Now That I'm a Celebrity...

Well sort of...

Details here.

But seriously, now that I'm a celebrity, it's only right that I start traveling like one... for free.

Later this month I will be packing my bags, kissing the kids goodbye, telling my husband he's the best guy ever and boarding a plane to Mexico.  FOR FREE

How can this be, you ask?

Let me 'splain.

My best friend (who showers me in gifts...see: here and here) attended the Sparkle Speaks Benefit for Autism at the Brownstone hosted by Jacqueline Laurita of BRAVO's RHONJ and won the grand prize:  an all-inclusive trip for two to Mexico.  Well, guess what SHE'S BRINGING ME!  My parents are babysitting and I am going on a girls trip - the likes of which have not been see since...2006?!  Is that possible?  Was my last girl's trip Miami for my cousin's bachelorette?  If so, I AM WAY OVER DUE!

In any event, its all free, even airfare, and we even have a $750 resort credit for spa services!  Oh.  Baby.

Now for the tough decision:

Do we roll lesbo and stay at this couples only resort in Cancun?

Sun Palace, Cancun

Or do we drive an hour or so out to Riveria Maya and stay here?

Adventura Spa Palace
I know, I know - I'm faced with so many tough decisions.  Sometimes I worry I may crack under the pressure.   Did I mention both are all-inclusive and include airfare?  And spa treatments?  Do you hate me yet?

Hope your best friend wins a trip and takes you!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Seriously though, where should we stay?

4 comments:

  1. Definetly adventura! We spent our honeymoon there and it was awesome. No beach access though just a man made lagoon. Call me if you want to chat about it. And yes totally jealous. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing! I hope you have an amazing time, both the places look so luxurious.
    Congrats on being picked up by Lucky Magazine!

    Oh and PS the dress is way beyond a padded bra, but how big it is isn't really noticeable. I still can't decided if I should keep it or sell haha.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Jenny! I went to a resort in Riveria Maya (not this one) for my honeymoon and the beach was covered with the biggest loads of seaweed I had ever seen. I'm a beach girl, not a pool girl, and it was so bad I didn't go on the beach the whole time. Just saying ... check out the beach. I may have been on a yucky part or a seasonal thing - we went in March. You are gonna have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great trip! I've been to both resorts, the Sun Palace is in the heart of Can Cun- lots of shopping, other resorts, bars, etc. You're way out in the middle of nowhere at Adventura... which might be what you're looking for!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...