Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Date Night Closet Remix

You don't need to break the bank to ramp up your date night wardrobe.  Chances are, there are some pretty fabulous pieces already in your closet.  I love mixing old pieces to create something new.  I bought this skirt two years ago to wear to a baby shower and art show.  I paired it with heeled sandals, a tank, and black wooden jewelry.  

Fast forward to last night:  Dado Fashion Show...

I took the same skirt and put on a long sleeve Express crew neck tee and bright Hue tights to create a whole new look.  I added some vintage jewelry, my new Buffalo motorcycle jacket, a Kate Spade bag and my favorite Nine West peep toe booties.   Voila!  Now I've got a fall look that's a little edgy, a little fun, and a bold pop of color to boot!  The only new items (bought this season) were the tights and the jacket.  So for around $100, I completely updated my date night wardrobe.


What do you think?  Suitable for a night out on the town?  Or should this ensemble have stayed in the back of my closet?

What's your go-to date night look?

xoxo

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Always gorgeous, my friend! Now if you could bottle some of that fashion courage you have and send it over, I'd appreciate it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we were totally reading and commenting on each others blogs at the same time....soul mates lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...