Monday, October 22, 2012

On Moolah, Mice, and Modeling

In case you haven't heard, it's Stuff and Save time at Old Navy.

So I got a few things for myself...

By a few things I mean 11 shirts, a belt, and a pair of shorts...


I even picked up a few things for Colt:


If I paid retail, it would have cost $331.92 plus tax.

If you know me, you know I don't pay retail.

I paid $101.58 plus tax.

Jack.  Pot.

Not bad for a Monday.

Hope your Monday was as fabulous as mine was.   Not only did I score at Old Navy, but Cooper and I had our modeling debut, I got to meet the lovely Sarah of Simply Sarah (at aforementioned photo shoot) and came home to a mouse eating a lollipop in my driveway.



Good times.  Good times.

Stay tuned for more on today's photo shoot...

Have a great week!

Three days til Mexico!!!!

xoxo

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought that gray shirt with the stars on it, because, let's face it, star is my favorite shape. But I wimped out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go back and get one! We just can't wear them on the same day lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...