Monday, October 1, 2012

My Home Away from Home

I blogged over at my other home today (my local Flower City Fashion blog).  I don't want you to feel left out.  Even if you don't live in my neck of the woods you can get the scoop on Fashion Week of Rochester here.

In other news, I had this thought as I was getting ready for the fashion show Saturday night:

someecards.com - You know you're from New Jersey when you spend $0.75 on your shampoo and $20 on your hairspray...

So what if I wash my hair with on-sale Suave?  My Bumble and Bumble hairspray keeps my 'do on point ALL NIGHT LONG.

May your joys be many, your sorrows be few, and your hair be large. ;)

Hope your week is off to a great start!

xoxo

Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Me = Honorary Jersey Girl

    (Not to be confused with that awful Jane Fonda/Lindsey Lohan movie where they shout Georgia Girl! over and over again in a somewhat annoying way.)

    I love hairspray.

    Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Is it Georgia Girl! over and over again, or is it Georgie Rule! over and over again?

    Whatev. The movie was still bad.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...