Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Housekeeping

Just wanted to do a little housekeeping here at The Flower City Fashionista...

I've got a lot of stuff going on.

First things first.
  • You have until Friday to join my Bloggers with Balls link up party and blog hop.  If you own this necklace link up your outfit post to show the world how you wear yours.
  • I'm thrilled to be a contributor for Lucky Magazine's online community.  They have already published five of my posts.  Be sure to "vote" for them so I can get some cred. ;)  You can access my profile here:  Jenny Sanzo for Lucky Magazine.
  • My giveaway for a light It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer ends this Friday at midnight
  • I was asked to join Top Mommy Blogs - a site that features the most popular mommy blogs on the web!  
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
  • Last and certainly not least, in case you haven't heard:  I'm being published.  My publisher is giving away nine copies of the book TODAY!  So head on over here right now and comment to be entered to win on of these:

Okay I think that's it!  I need to feed a baby, squeeze in a quick park trip and get Colt to soccer practice.  Just another day living the glamourous life! **wink, wink**

Love ya, mean it!

xoxo

Jenny

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...