Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Just a quick post today to wish all the mamas out there a happy Mother's Day!  I've had a great day so far complete with a new pasta necklace, homemade card, and finger-painted flower pot.  I also got a beautiful "Mother's Love" necklace by local jewelry designer Artwark, Pandora charms, a "world's greatest mom" mug, anthropologie gift cards (yes that's plural), and Louis Vuitton ballet flats.  I know, I know, I'm a spoiled brat.

Here I am sporting some of my spoils:

Old Navy top, F21 (pre-pregnancy) jeans :)
My "Mother's Love" necklace by Artwark
My nest has two eggs in it for my two boys.
My new Loius Vuitton ballet flats.
A very generous combo Mother's Day/30th Birthday gift
 from my best friend. 
Pandora charm bracelet and ring, Tiffany bracelets
Ok back to spending time with the hubs and kiddos.  Hope your Mother's Day has been as wonderful as mine has.  To read my homage to my mama click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...