Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Friday!


Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos, but when it's Fashion Week of Rochester and I could be sitting in a VIP seat at the fashion show at Culver Road Armory and hobknobbing with Rochester's finest at the after party at TRATA, let's just say it makes it tough to sit at my kitchen table in my jammies because I couldn't find a babysitter.  How's that for a run-on sentence?  You know what, I don't even care. 

Since I'm not out being fabulous but facebooking instead, I figured I might as well do the outfit post I've been putting off since Sunday.  Hey, I've been working on my Fall Trend Watch for Rochester A-List all week.  Make sure you check it out.

Well without further ado, some fall fashion from yours truly.  #OOTDLS (Outfit of the Day Last Sunday) featuring top and sweater from Anthropologie, Fabianelli boots, a.n.a. jeans via JCPenney, J.CREW necklace via ebay, Michael Kors watch and earrings from a boutique in St. Augustine whose name is escaping me.  Enjoy! 

This is my idea of "getting creative" with my hair.
I tied it in a knot and secured it with two bobby pins.
I'm not sure why I look like a linebacker.
My shoulders are 6 ft wide I swear.
Those are Fabianelli boots from Marshall's.
By far my best purchase in years - soft Italian leather...
They are like wearing slippers! Love, love, love!
This is me telling my husband to get over here
and take my picture already because the baby is crying.
I'm mostly a nice wife I swear. 
And the awkward photo shoot begins...
This is me trying something different...
Like the head tilt and hand on hip pose...
Oh wait...
Maybe I should just stand here...
With my hands in my pockets...
In crappy lighting...
Outside my garage...

Maybe I should just start taking pictures of my clothes on hangers... or laid out neatly on my bed...

Something to think about.

In the meantime, I'll give you something to think about:  what's your favorite thing about fall?  Are you psyched for layering weather?  I'm psyched for hot apple cider, riding boots, and pumpkin EVERYTHING.  

Okay kids, I'm peacing out - have family photos in the morning and have no idea what any of us are wearing... funny considering what I do... #irony

Nigh night lovelies!

xoxo

Jenny


4 comments:

  1. How are the Fabianelli boots holding up? I bought them but I'm not sure I wanna keep. Mainly cause the the front panel on the leg of the boots are different in texture. One is smooth the other is a bit textured. Would be great to hear how your boots are holing up. I've never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING them. They are by far the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned. The leather is so soft and just molds to your feet. So far they are holding up great. I got mine at Marshalls and had never heard of them either - figured they were worth a shot since they were made in Italy :) I'm very happy with my purchase! Worth every penny.

      Question: Is the one panel supposed to be textured? Are both the same? If the texture is off on only one of the boots though it could be a defect.. maybe exchange for another pair?

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer - purchased a beautiful pair of Fabianelli boots at TJMax. They are swede in the front and textured towards the back. They feel amazing; by far the most comfortable boots I've ever worn, (and the compliments are just beginning). Any insight as to why is it so difficult to find the manufacturers website or any website that has these boots prominently featured? I would love to purchase the boots you are wearing but cannot find them anywhere online. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had an answer for you Lisa! I am in love with mine too. And you are right - I have NEVER worn a more comfortable boot. Mine were a Marshall's find - and I have not seen them anywhere else. I've tried to find them, but other than ebay they are impossible to track down (and I'm a personal shopper!). Wish I could have been more helpful - if you do find the fabianelli motherload please report back and let me know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...