Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Sweater - Two Looks

I love taking pieces I already have to create new looks; I also like to travel light.  So these looks actually have more in common than my favorite (new) old man sweater.  Both outfits feature the same sweater, earrings, watch, tights, vintage ring and cowboy boots; yet each look has its own unique feel.

Here I am yesterday in Central Park:

Aldo sunglasses, garage sale earrings, Old Navy bag,
Forever 21 dress,  Moth cardigan via Anthropologie, Anthropologie belt,
Movado watch, vintage ring, DKNY tights, Target cowboy boots, 
Closer
Seated

The inscription on the bench... how sweet! 

Here I am this morning at Englewood Cemetery:
garage sale earrings, handmade scarf,
Moth cardigan via Anthropologie,   Antropologie Wightwick Manor Dress,
Movado watch, vintage ring, DKNY tights, Target cowboy boots 
The first outfit I wore yesterday in New York City.  I spent the afternoon walking around Central Park and met some friends for dinner at Stecchino wine bar and bistro in Hell's Kitchen.  The second outfit I wore to a memorial service for my great aunt Virginia.  I think verstatile peices are the key to any wardrobe.  When you can mix and match what you have to create many different looks, your closet just seems bigger.

With that said, I have to know:  which look did you like best?

1 comment:

  1. I love them both, but I have to say I like the first one best... only because it feels more summery and I'm DYING for some summer! =) Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...