Saturday, May 14, 2011

Here is Thursday's Post:

Ugh!  I was so frustrated.  Blogger was down most of  Thursday and Friday!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Well without further ado, here is Thursday's post:

It was another beautiful spring day in New Jersey:  met a friend for breakfast, played with my son at the park, and headed to (you guessed it) McDonald's to use their wifi.  

Here is what I wore:

Aldo sunglasses, Artwark earrings, Old Navy jacket,
Odille top via Anthropologie, a.n.a jeans via JC Penney,
Old Navy bag, Michael Kors watch, Isaac Mizrahi for Target sandals
Bag Detail
New Pose
Sans Jacket and Bag
Everything I am wearing (save the earrings and watch) were bought on sale.  You can absolutely dress well on a budget.  So get out there and scour those sale racks!  Just the other day I scored a pair of black suede strappy Beverly Feldman sandals for $30 at Last Call by Neiman Marcus at Woodbury Commons.  They retailed for $195 - gosh I love a good deal!  
What about you?  Find any good deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...