Thursday, November 7, 2013

Who's Your Style Inspiration?

#EncourageBeauty is well under way and I'm loving being a part of it.

Yesterday's prompt was "Instagram Love" and I decided to take the challenge beyond the "walls" of instagram and introduce all of you to five lovely ladies who serve as daily style inspirations for me.  All of these women just exude a seemingly effortless style that manages to convey an artsy coolness without looking contrived.  They manage to be on-trend, while staying unique, fresh, and maintaining a look that is all their own.  And while I don't know any of these ladies in real life, there is just something about their quiet confidence that makes me think that their real beauty, the real spark, is coming from within.  Any girl can be pretty, but you can't fake heart.

Check out the big style and (I'm sure) even bigger hearts, of my Instagram Top Five:

1.  Nikki Minton of My Style Diaries
Instagram
2. Anna Cottrell of Tulip Louise
Instagram
3.  Sydney Poulton of The Day Book 
Instagram
4.  Jessie Artigue of Style and Pepper
Instagram
5. Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society
Instagram
Who do you look to for daily style inspiration?  Give them a shout out in the comments below and be sure to include their instagram handle.  I'd love to follow along too!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...