Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Feeling like Myself

You know when you find the perfect piece of clothing that just screams you?  You put it on and just feel like yourself.  That's how I feel about this western print swing coat I found at Forever 21. 

Outfit Details
Sunglasses:  Target (old)
Tee, Scarf, Jeans:  GAP
Necklaces:  c/o Charming Charlie
Bracelets:  Alex & Ani and Emerson & Oliver
Coat:  Forever 21 (similar) (similar)
Boots:  Aldo
 
If I were going to emulate a certain style aesthetic it would be to take the feel of this outfit and multiply it by my entire wardrobe.  It feels comfortable and authentic, on-trend without being too trendy, and just the right combination of boho-hipster meets girl-next-door.  I'm obsessed.  And now I want all of this to keep the party rolling. 

What about you?  What do you wear that just makes you feel like you?

xoxo

Jenny



 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...