Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Statement Necklace

I like jewelry...a lot.

I don't have a jewelry box, I have a jewelry wall.  

Seriously...



Needless to say I was thrilled to find some new pieces of bling in my Lucky FABB swag bag.  One of my favorites being this Scarlett Statement Necklace from Prima donna:

$22.99
I've already worn it twice:

1.  Casually Festive Halloween Bling

Jeans: GAP
Tee:  Old Navy
Cardi:  Target
Necklace:  c/o Prima donna 
2.  Perfectly Polished Date Night:


Top:  Anthropologie
Pants:  GAP
Shoes:  Forever 21
Bag:  Jem Designs
Necklace:  c/o Prima Donna
Bracelets:  c/o Charming Charlie, Stella and Dot
Watch:  Michael Kors  
Coat: Forever 21 (old)
I love how this necklace can be dressed up or down, and at $22.99, it is also a very affordable way to update your wardrobe and add visual interest to any outfit.   

Want one?  You can get yours here.  

Got to love bling that's easy on the pocketbook!  ;)

Happy Browsing.


xoxo

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. love love the necklace thanks for the Accessory Post i bought :) more then one i added 3 i am covered now for that extra Bling or Pop to my outfits YOU ROCK JENN <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally wearing that necklace today! Love it!
    xo,
    Katie
    www.pearshapedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures and beautifully captured I must say. The collection of statement necklaces displayed above is wonderful. I am a huge fan of statement jewelry as I love the look of stacked bangles, long earrings and funky beaded necklaces. These cool jewelry pieces look amazing on its wearer and goes with each outfit. You can pair up these necklaces either with party wear outfits or with formal dresses. Few days back, I also purchased a beautiful Kilkenny orla kiely necklace which is having a silver chain with colorful beads. I have already got so many compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...