Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Beauty Buzz - Mascara

If there is one beauty product I can't get enough of it's mascara.  I never leave the house without it and I always, always, always wear black.  I love trying new brands and am constantly searching for the perfect combo of volume and length.  I've compiled a list of four of my favorites at a variety of price points for you to peruse.  

1.  When You're Feeling Glam:  DiorShow New Look Mascara

Amplifies and multiplies lashes.
By Dior $28.50

2.  When You Want the Dramatic Look of False Lashes:  Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara

Lengthens, curls, volumizes,  lifts, and separates.
By Benefit $23.00
3.  When You're Looking for a Bargain:  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Lengthens and defines.
By Maybelline $7.39
4.  When You Want to Go Green:  Physician's Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara 

Amplifies lash volume, length, and curl.
100% natural, 70% organic, 100% recyclable brush.
By Physician's Formula $8.79

What mascara do you use?  You you try different brands or stick to your tried and true favorite?  I'd love to know!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...