Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sex Hair Without the Sex

Every once and a while, you come along a product that is life changing.  For me, those products include Spanx, Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, GAP Always Skinny jeans, and Powder.Puff by Kevin Murphy.  Powder.Puff gives you great sex hair without the sex.  I mean, don't get me wrong, feel free to add the sex to make it more "authentic," but if you're pressed for time or don't want to get sweaty, this product will do the trick.  It instantly adds volume and texture that will blow. your. mind.
I'm not going to bother explaining how it works, because my girl Tera Rae Stephens (who gave me my first Powder.Puff) does it so much better in her youtube video:

Don't you love her?  We met at the Journelle event at LuckyFABB and were instant girlfriends.  She's gorgeous, funny, super down-to-earth, annnnd she gives out presents (Powder.Puff) with her business cards.  What's not to like?

I gave her "present" a try Saturday night and was instantly hooked.  Tera, you rock my socks off!
I'm a fan.  Can you tell?
Kevin Murphy Powder.Puff changing lives one messy, gritty, rockstar-soccermom at a time.

Try it.  And check out my girl Tera.  She's the shiz.

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Get the deets on this outfit here.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, great post, I know just what you mean! Good to see this video to see how to use it b/c I didnt know the second half.... They used a similar product on my hair at Allora and I had to buy it. Push Powder by Surface. Amazing for fine haired girls like myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...