Friday, November 22, 2013

The Flower City Fashionista on TV

Just in case you have an actual life and weren't stalking my blog's facebook last Friday night, I was on tv.

It started out like any other day.  Only I woke up late, didn't shower, and was then ambushed by the parazzi [read: local news] where I blathered about Pinterest, how I'm not a crafter, and got very specific about the perks of my credit card.

Since it aired,  my dad called to ask me if any modeling agencies got in touch after seeing my segment.  Not cool, Dad.  Not.  Cool.  My husband has found himself the brunt of many a your-wife-shops-so-much-they-are-interviewing-her-at-the-mall jokes.  And my friends (if you can call them that) have been sending me texts like this:
What can I say?  Yes, I like to shop.  Sure, I look a little disheveled and my voice possesses a rare nasal quality that is only found when Rochester and New Jersey accents combine, but in all honestly, it could have been much, much worse.

So now, for your viewing pleasure, WHEC Rochester catches up with The Flower City Fashionista at Eastview Mall:


The moral of the story:  never leave the house without washing your hair and never lose the ability to laugh at yourself.

Happy Friday kiddos!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...