Prior to LuckyFABB, I had never even heard of Jane Iredale cosmetics. Now I'm wondering what else I'm missing out on...
I was so impressed with the brand's event at the Refinery Hotel, loved all of the products I was gifted, and was thrilled to find out that they are made in the USA! It's like the trifecta of fabulous-ness!
At the event, cocktails were flowing, butler-passed hors d'oeuvres were abundant, and makeup artists were working their magic.
Think you should rock these bold lips at all of your upcoming holiday parties? (So do I!)
Here is how to get the look:
1. Exfoliate your lips with Sugar&Butter to remove any dead or flaking skin and provide a smooth surface for application.
2. Blot to remove any remaining sugar crystals.
3. Using Crimson Lip Definer, outline and fill in your entire upper and lower lip.
4. Layer Margi Puremoist Lipstick over the pencil.
5. Finish by applying Crabapple PureGloss Lip Gloss to the center of your lower lip.
Voila! You too, can look like me and have fabulous holiday-ready lips thanks to Jane Iredale!
In other news, Sugar&Butter
(an exfoliator and lip plumper) is hands down my favorite new beauty product
I've tried this year and their Mystikol (eyeliner and highlighter combo) in onyx is a close second - so good for creating the perfect smokey eye.
Dying to give Jane Iredale a try? I have good news: you can order all of their products online! And for my #shoplocal gals: Jane Iredale Cosmetics are available at Pharoah's Hairum (both locations), Conscious Beauty in Victor, Salon Enza in Penfield, Q Med Spa in Rochester, and Genesee Valley Laser Center.
As you embark on your holiday shopping this year keep in mind you make a difference every time you shop local and buy American - so why not make a point to do both?