- Finished up my yard sale with total profit: $501.00 (not too shabby). Now I can pay for the gorgeous pair of Italian leather boots I couldn't resist at Marshall's last week. The leather is LIKE BUTTER. Pure. Heaven.
- Donated unsold knickknacks and clothing to Good Will.
- Organized left over baby stuff to put on Craigslist, consign, or gift.
- Read Lost Along The Way in a 24 hour period. My Pride and Prejudice fans out there: YOU HAVE TO READ IT!
- Performed fall clean up of front yard.
- Colt had his first day of swimming lessons and his first time in Sunday School (as opposed to nursery). When did he grow up?
- Had a girls night out on Saturday and tried TRATA. Loved the atmosphere!
- Erected play yard for Cooper in family room. It is my hope that I might be able to empty the dishwasher or poop uninterrupted. Hey, a girl can dream.
- And last but certainly not least - I got BOTH boys in bed by 8pm last night. (Those of you whose children go to bed at 7pm might not understand the momentousness of this occasion - but I assure you that when your beasties are usually up til after 9:00, 8pm is GLORIOUS!
As for today:
- Cooper is 8 months old. Wow!
- I've already blogged! Go me! Great giveaway up on my sister blog Flower City Fashion for all my local Rochester gals.
Let's hope this is a sign that this is going to be a productive week.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.