Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I had quite the productive weekend:
  • Finished up my yard sale with total profit:  $501.00 (not too shabby).  Now I can pay for the gorgeous pair of Italian leather boots I couldn't resist at Marshall's last week.  The leather is LIKE BUTTER.  Pure.  Heaven.  
  • Donated unsold knickknacks and clothing to Good Will.
  • Organized left over baby stuff to put on Craigslist, consign, or gift.
  • Read Lost Along The Way in a 24 hour period.  My Pride and Prejudice fans out there:  YOU HAVE TO READ IT!  
  • Performed fall clean up of front yard.
  • Colt had his first day of swimming lessons and his first time in Sunday School (as opposed to nursery).  When did he grow up?
  • Had a girls night out on Saturday and tried TRATA.  Loved the atmosphere! 
  • Erected play yard for Cooper in family room.  It is my hope that I might be able to empty the dishwasher or poop uninterrupted.  Hey, a girl can dream.
  • And last but certainly not least - I got BOTH boys in bed by 8pm last night.  (Those of you whose children go to bed at 7pm might not understand the momentousness of this occasion - but I assure you that when your beasties are usually up til after 9:00, 8pm is GLORIOUS!  
As for today:
  • Cooper is 8 months old.  Wow!
  • I've already blogged!   Go me!  Great giveaway up on my sister blog Flower City Fashion for all my local Rochester gals.
Let's hope this is a sign that this is going to be a productive week.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...