Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Exciting Advertising Opportunity

Attention Rochester business owners and local designers:

As my readership grows, I am being contacted by more and more brands for advertising on my blog. (I just partnered with Vera Bradley and Starbucks). As exciting as that is, I really want the majority of advertising to be local, as supporting small businesses was one of my main reasons for starting this blog.

In order to attract and promote Rochester businesses, I'm offering a local advertising special for September.

One year of advertising (300x250 medium rectangle - this is the size of ads currently on my blog) $100 for the YEAR.  Your ad can be updated quarterly and will appear on both The Flower City Fashionista and Flower City Fashion blogs.

Sample ads: 
Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.

Starbucks

NORDSTROM - Shop new Fall handbags

Let me know asap if you are interested or if you have any questions. I only have 7 spaces available at this price and the offer expires Sept 30th.

First come first served. 

Please email me at jennifersanzo@yahoo.com for details and to reserve your spot.

And thank you to Fahsye, By CeeCee, and TresChic Fashions for already hopping on board.  

I can't even begin to express how much I value your continued support.

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...