Thursday, September 20, 2012

How Do You Mu?

Last night I went to TRATA for the launch party of Mu, LiDestri's latest line of cafe-inspired cocktails.  Coffee break meets happy hour?  Yes, please! I got to taste all three flavors:  Vanilla Latte, Coco Cappucino, and Chocolate Chai - all were DE-LICIOUS!  I even had a Mu-tini complete with marshmallow garnish.   Yum-o!  Rochester A-List did a phenomenal job with the event, there was schmoozing and boozing (two of my favorite things!)  and who doesn't love a swag bag?

Truffles, Pink Limoncello, coasters, coupons, recipes, a magnet and
postcards (one of which says "I would like an iced coco cappuccino with a side of Bradley Cooper")
Love that!

Since outfit posts are a big hit around here, I tried to get a photo for you.  However, this is what happened when I attempted to have my mother (who was babysitting) take an outfit photo for the blog:
Tada!

So I decided to take a picture of myself in the car instead...

But, all I could get was my head...

You can see the full look here, where I'm posing with the models who were dressed up as the various Mu cocktail flavors.  Aren't they gorgeous?!

I'm wearing Guess shoes, a.n.a jeans via JCPenney, Express tank,
Forever 21 blouse, H&M necklace, and Banana Republic earrings.

It was a wonderful night, spent chatting with great people, and getting to be one of the first to try some fabulous new cocktails.  Mu will definitely be making an appearance the next time I host a Mom's Night Out.  Looks like they landed a new customer!

Cheers!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...