Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You're an idiot

if you don't sign up for Shop Your Way Rewards.

Don't know what I'm talking about?  You don't know what you're missing!  I save TONS of money participating in this FREE program.  I am not their spokesperson, (though I wouldn't be averse to the idea) and I do not get any kickbacks for singing their praises on the internet (although I wish I did).

I am just a lowly shopper like yourself, trying to save a buck whenever and wherever I can.  Shop Your Way Rewards is a great way to get free stuff just for shopping at KMart, Sears, and Lands End (online and in store).  I am not going to get into the nitty gritty about the program; you can read more about that here.  What I will tell you is that I have received hundreds of dollars in free product since singing up a few years ago.  It helps that we bought new kitchen appliances at Sears last year (thats lots of points people) but even occasional incidentals add up fast.  Toilet paper at Kmart?  Points.  New hiking boots from Lands End?  Points.  A new drill for dad from Sears?  Points.  You get my drift right? In addition to earning points on every purchase, you also have access to special deals and coupons.

Here is my latest Sears shopping victory thanks to Shop Your Way:

Clothes for Colten
2 pairs jeans, 1 bathing suit, 2 long sleeve shirts,
3 pairs of shorts, 1 sweat suit, two short sleeve shirts.
All brand names.  

Okay, take a deep breath because I am about to BLOW. YOUR. MIND.

.....


Retail value of these items:  $265.97 plus tax.

I paid: $12.69 total.

Close your mouth.

I'll just sit here and wait for the applause to die down.

Shall we continue?

Good.

How can this be, you ask?  Well, everything was on sale.  Clearance was an extra 50% off.  I had a Shop Your Way coupon for $20 off $50 clothing purchase and $67 in Shop Your Way Rewards dollars bringing my out of pocket cost to under $13.  That, is insane.  That, is unreal.  That, my friends, is a shopping victory, a gold medal, a slam dunk, a home run.

Go ahead and bask in my glow.

Then go sign up for Shop Your Way Rewards and start saving some money honey!

Have a great Wednesday!  Thanks to Labor Day we're already half way to the weekend!  Woooo hoooo!

xoxo

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal, girl! I wish we still had K Marts in Texas. I never thought I would say that, but I do. ;) You way of thinking is right up my alley!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...