Friday, August 3, 2012

Rochester Woman Magazine Launch Party



Wednesday night I attended the launch party for Rochester Woman Magazine's fashion issue.  The event was held at the Geva Theatre and helped raise over $2000 for the Center for Youth.  

Here is what I wore:

I totally planned my outfit around my bad hair day.
Whatever I wore had to work with my messy pony tail!
PS- I am not flicking you off - just unfortunate hem placement!
Love this tank from ModCloth!  Peter pan collar in the front,
racer back, fun hemline, and neon leopard print.
I'm a Jersey girl, so this is HEAVEN! 
Also loving my black a.n.a skinnies from JCPenney.
 Just enough stretch.  So comfy!
I don't get to wear my Nine West peep toe booties enough.
They have just the right amount of edginess,
but boy did my feet hurt by the end of the night!
These earrings are about ten years old and I still love them!
As for the rest of my accessories:  Michael Kors watch, J.Crew bracelet,
chocolate diamond ring, Jewelry by Lindsay bracelet





Make sure you pick up your copy of Rochester Woman Magazine and discover Rochester NY's fashion scene!


Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...