Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just a Quickie

Hey Kids!

Just a quick one today - been running crazy all week trying to get back on track after vacation.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!

Notebook available at Target.
I wanted to let you all now that I finally joined the rest of the blogging world and am using Passionfruit for my ads/sponsorships.  Check that out here.

Tonight is our 3rd event for the Rochester Blogger Network.  You can get the scoop on that here.

And I'm happy to announce that I am going to be styling runway shows and dressing models for Fashion Week of Rochester!

Annnnnnnd I'm working with Rochester A-List for an exciting #ShopLocal Fall Trends Project.

Lots of great stuff in the works so stay tuned!

xoxo

Jenny
 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...