Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Madewell Cutoffs

One of my favorite items in my summer wardrobe is a pair of Madewell acid wash cutoffs.  They are distressed, just lose enough, and can be worn with anything.

Here are two examples of how I styled mine this week:

1.  Daytime Shopping
Dorfman Pacific Co. fedora, Madwell sunnies, F21 top, Target bag, Madewell cutoffs.
Doesn't get much easier than this:  no makeup, no jewelry, no shower?  No problem. 
2.  Beachside Dinner

Madewell sunnies (as headband), Shop Peppermint earrings, TJMaxx top,
JCrew belt, Beau ring, a million bracelets, Madewell cutoffs.
What's your favorite wear-with-anything summer staple?

xoxo

Jenny

  Follow on Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. I love those shorts on you! My go-to especially for weekends is a tan fedora. I can wear it out somewhere to eat or to the pool, it keeps my hair from looking sweaty and my face from being burned. I'm really fair skinned!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...