Wednesday, August 28, 2013

F You're Fedorable

While in Florida, I finally found a fedora large enough to fit my enormous cranium at HW Davis Clothing and Shoes in good ol' St. Augustine.  As it turns out, I'm completely obsessed, wore it almost every day, and even bought a second one to leave at my parents' beach house.  I know:  I'm sick.  What can I say?  When you have a head this big you live by that old adage: "if the hat fits, buy two."

Dying to see how my big head and I wore it?  Enjoy!

Here is one of my favorite fedora stylings from my vaca:

Dorfman Pacific Co. fedora (DPC Global Trends label in size LARGE),
Element dress, Steve Madden shoes
Jewerly:  the usual suspects







Love that this look will transition into fall - add cardi and booties (not pictured) and you're done!


What do you think?  Have you hopped on the fedora band wagon?  Or feel it's just too played out?  I'd love to know.  I speak for my big head and I when I say I'm loving this trend!

xoxo

Jenny
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...