Monday, August 5, 2013

That Time I Wore Silver Pants ~ A Special Edition of Made in America Monday

No, not this time:

This time:
I'd be lying if I said I saw these metallic silver skinny jeans and instantly fell in love.  Actually, I didn't give them a second glance.  I picked out the same jeans in black for a girlfriend to try on and went about my merry way.  Thankfully, Miss Kiley (owner of Kouture) handed me a pair, told me they were REVERSIBLE, on sale for $40!!!!, and insisted I try them on.  I'm so glad I did.  They fit PERFECTLY and are just far enough outside my comfort zone to be fashionably fun.

What are these magic, reversible jeans you ask?  Well, (sadly for you) Kouture is currently sold out, buuuuut, they are BLEULAB, retail for $225 and are proudly made in the USA.  I'm obsessed, if they weren't sold out I would buy them in every color.  Love, love, love!

More on this look:
Madewell Sunnies on My Head
Groop Dealz Necklace
Top:  Forever 21
Jeans:  BLEULAB Detour Leggings in French Chalk with Silver Coating
Left:  Balla Bling, yard sale find, Stella and Dot, Madwell ring, estate piece
Right:  Michael Kors, Stella and Dot, Cornells
J.Crew Clutch
BCBG wedges via TJ Maxx
Stella and Dot earrings
Are you having a case of the Mondays?  Try wearing something a little outside your comfort zone this week; remember, fashion should be FUN!  Take a lesson from the Tin Man and throw some metallic into the mix, you might just surprise yourself.

xoxo

Jenny


 Follow on Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for Miss Kiley, she was absolutely right. These, dare I call them jeans, look fab on you. They fit you perfectly and the color is very bold in an understated way. They are so much more than jeans. You are lucky to have someone looking out for you. I love the whole look. You look great.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...