Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Fashion Tip

Add visual interest to your outfit with a printed vintage purse.


One easy way to add some pop to your look is to incorporate a fun, vintage piece.  I got this 1970s quilted handbag at a yard sale for $1.50 back in 2002.  I think that was money well spent.

I wore it to the Greentopia Sneak Peek for the Rochester Blogger Network last night and got a ton of compliments on it.  Someone even asked if it was the new Vera Bradley pattern!  Love it!

Here is how I styled it:
(Apologies for the crappy #selfies - my official photographer (the hubs) coaches football it's double session time.)

Acute Designs earrings, Old Navy top, Anthropologie belt,
Lands End Canvas skirt
I think that's my "sexy secretary face"
And this is the infamous "smile with head tilt"
I need to trademark that shiz...
And the #selfie headshot (another classic)
I'm kind of loving my new frames.  I think they scream:  I run a blogger network - don't you?

Looking for a fab, vintage item to kick your wardrobe up a notch?  Why not check out my three favorite vintage retailers in good ol' Rachacha:

1.  Far Out Vintage
2.  Panache Vintage and Finer Consignment
3.  Treasure Trove Vintage

Be sure to tell them The Flower City Fashionista sent ya!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- If you're not local, save your tears.  You don't have to miss out on all the fun, thankfully Al Gore invented the internet so shop, shop, shop!

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...