Thursday, June 27, 2013

Romper Love

I've been a fan of the romper for some time now.  Unfortunately as a tall girl, they never seemed to fit.  They would always"ride up" if you catch my drift.  Let's just say camel toe is never a good look.  Ever.

I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I tried on this baby at Anthropologie and it actually fit.  


Happy dance!

It was the perfect thing to wear to my launch party for the Rochester Blogger Network last night.  I needed something cool, comfortable, and fun: check, check, check.

I opted for a loser fit than the model pictured above and here is how I styled it:

It was a hot one, so the pony tail was a must!
I slapped on some bracelets, rings, and a great pair of silver earrings.
Loved how these Target wedges looked with it!
My Madewell sunnies added to the retro feel.
A simple envelope clutch from Francesca's held all my essentials:
phone, business cards, hot pink YSL lipstick etc.
Bold lips added a pop of color.
And I was ret to go!
I loved how functional and comfortable this romper was.  It is definitely going to be a wardrobe staple in this fashionista's closet all summer long!

What about you?  What's your favorite thing to wear when the weather starts to heat up?

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Post about last night's fantastic event coming soon to Flower City Fashion and Beauty.  Stay tuned!

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...