Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day to Evening

I love using accessories to change the look of an outfit.  Without them a striped tee and jeans is nothing special, but when you add the right accessories you can really transform a look.  Take this Old Navy tee and GAP boyfriend jeans:


For daytime I paired them with a Joe Boxer neon orange striped scarf, Route 66 sandals, Madewell sunnies, and gold and neon jewelry.




For evening, I popped on some Calvin Klein coral suede heels, a JCREW glitter clutch, some statement bracelets, and a necklace.




The end result is two distinct looks, using basic pieces from my wardrobe.  My rule of thumb:  when in doubt, accessorize!  ;)

What are your favorite pieces to dress up and down?

xoxo

Jenny

Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...