Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Shopping Kmart Smart

Oh that's right kids:  Kmart - and not just because I'm a personal shopper for Sears/Kmart/LandsEnd or because BOGO shoes are always a good idea, (they are) but when you combine cute shoes, BOGO and Kmart's already low prices, that's when the magic happens.

I know what you're thinking:  Kmart?  Really?  My grandma shops at Kmart.  Not very magical...unless house slippers really get your motor going...

Not so my friend.  Not.  So.

If you haven't been in Kmart in a while, you will be pleasantly surprised: this aint your grandma's Kmart...not by a long shot.

I mean, check out these two fantastic sandals that I scored at Kmart's BOGO sale yesterday:

I wanted to take pics of these on my feet, but I am in desperate need of a pedicure, so yeah... not.  happening.
(you're welcome)
1.  Route 66 Women's Slingback Thong Barbina - Orange $16.99

2.  Bongo Women's Ornamented Sandal Whisper - Blue $19.99

I know, I know.  Super cute.  Super affordable.  You think my shopping skills are stellar.  You wish I could be your personal stylist, teach you my ways, get you super cute shoes at super low prices...

Well, lady, wish no longer.

This is EXACTLY what I do as a personal shopper and I do it FOR FREE.  No strings.  No obligation to buy.  Just a free service to save you time and money.  And just when you think this deal can't get any better, when you sign up as my personal shopping client you get $5 in free rewards points, 90 days of free shipping, AND entry in a drawing for a $100 gift card.  Ri-dic-u-lous!

I'm sure you can't sign up fast enough, so here's the link:  Make Jenny Sanzo my Personal Shopper! 

Can't wait to shop together!  (And buy cute shoes!!!)

xoxo

Jenny

Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...