Thursday, November 8, 2012

That Time I Wrote About Nothing

Otherwise known as today...

If you want actual content you can read yesterday's post about "Makeup Moms" and join my link up party.

Or you can head over to the local arm of this blog and read about socks.  (Hey I never said it would be exciting...although these socks made my day).

Or if you're bored you can go to Lucky Community and vote up all my posts on there and give me mad street cred.  I'm sure they are going to offer me an editorial position any day... yuck yuck...

Or you can just roll your eyes at how lame I am and just enjoy the highlight of my day:

Watching Little Man build a tower as tall as he was.
Love that kid.
That's all folks...

You can't say you weren't warned.

Tomorrow:  Mexico Recap!  Get Excited!

xoxo

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...