Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend in Pictures

Thanksgiving:

Thanksgiving Day Duds
Wishbone Necklace (Artwark)
Turkey Socks (SJ's)

Cooper's First Thanksgiving!
There is a 93 year age difference between these two :)
My Boys

Updating their facebooks...

Mom's Table

Pie Time!

With Jeree

With my cousins  Lauren and Kristen

NYC:

Vendors in Central Park

With the Hubs

Colten and his big cousin Sarah

Three Generations of Sanzo Boys

The view from FAO

First ever dirty water dog - he loved it (despite the look on his face)

Looking for turtles at the Central Park Zoo

The Prettiest Peacock

Hope you spent your holiday with the people you love best.  What better gift to be thankful for than time spent with each other?

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Any of you crazies go out on Black Friday?  Any good deals?  Or better yet...good stories?  Please share.  :)

PSS- Details on my city day outfit on the blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Looks like you had an amazing time, love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! What different lives we lead ... I was in southern Alabama all weekend at my in-laws farm and you were in New York City. :) We did see lots of animals though, just no peacocks! Also wanted to say congrats on that beautiful book cover and book signing. I know you're thrilled! Enjoy getting back in the swing of things. I'm detoxing today - feeling pretty chunky after Thanksgiving! No wine, bread, or sweets along with lots of laundry to do. Maybe I'll make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Love Central Park - one of my favorite places :)

    Hope you're all recovering from days of binge eating... I know I am lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...