Friday, May 31, 2013

Style Me May


DeanStreetSociety

This month I teamed up with Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society for her instagram style challenge #StyleMeMay.  It was so much fun!  One of my biggest challenges every morning is deciding what to wear, so having a little style inspiration goes a long way - not to mention that knowing you''ll be posting a picture of your outfit every days gives you some added incentive to get it together.  Ha!

 DeanStreetSociety

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I have a little blogger crush on Hillary; between the bangs, the clothes, the theatre background, and her having my dream career - it was destine to happen.  If you aren't familiar with Hilary and Dean Street Society - you have to check it out...anyone who signs their posts "with grace and gumption" is a good egg in my book.  This girl is fan-tastic and one of my favorite blogger/stylist/brooklynites period.

Here was the challenge:

Here I am in some of my favorite #StyleMeMay looks:






 














Who is your favorite blogger when it comes to style inspiration?  Please share below!

xoxo

Jenny


Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...