Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Place to Play

Disclaimer:  this post has nothing to do with fashion.

It has everything to do with building a safe, functional playground for my son's preschool, which also happens to be our church.

Here is the video we made for a grant application:  


I know what you're thinking:  I totally rocked spatial learning, coordination and balance... ;)  I'm waiting to hear from the Academy about my Oscar any day...

Seriously though, these kids are in desperate need of a new playground and we are lacking the funds to make it a reality.  Please consider making a donation to our playground fund.  You can do so here via crowdrise.  No amount is too small, anything you can give will help.

In addition, I have offered to personally donate an extra $2 for every person who signs up for my FREE personal shopping services.  Simply click here, complete the sign up process, and then comment below telling me you did.  I will then donate $2 in your name to the Risen Christ Playground Fund.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and for your thoughtful consideration.

xoxo

Jenny


Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin 
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...