Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wannabe Pinup Girl

I've always loved vintage and vintage-inspired clothing and I've been dying to wear new retro cherry dress from Anthropologie.  Good thing the hubs took me out for a nice birthday dinner sans kiddos!  I even had my hair styled in 1940s curls for the occasion.  

Here is how it all came together:






Hair:  Jordan at Beau Monde Salon and Spa in Victor NY
Kenneth Cole sunnies
Hi There from Karen Walker Cereja Dress via Anthropologie
GAP clutch
Nine West shoes
Anthropologie bracelet, Francesca's earrings,  and Michael Kors watch

What do you think?  Loving the bombshell look?  Or too over-the-top?

xoxo

Jenny

Don't forget to
  Follow on Bloglovin
 Google Reader will soon be kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...