Monday, December 17, 2012

Made in America Mondays ~ Volume 6

First off, my apologies for not posting last Monday.  Last week got a little hectic: home remodeling project, I got sick, had to coordinate getting my kids back from grandma and grandpa.  You know how it goes, sometimes life just seems to get in the way.

In honor of Christmas, and my ever-growing wish list,  I'd like to introduce you to a fabulous line of couture handbags that I can't afford, but wouldn't mind if Santa left one under my tree.  Of course they are Made in the USA, the highest quality leather, and worn by celebrities from Angelina Jolie to Rhianna.   If fad labels aren't your thing and you're looking for gorgeous, high quality bags that are Amercan-made, BAGSTIL Couture is for you.

Here are two of my favs:



Hey Johnny $275
Shoulder bag hand made in dakota leather.
Chain strap or ajustable shoulder strap, top zip closure, 
front zip pocket with long pull, custom solid antique brass hardware.
size: 9" L x 8" H
Rhianna $725
Convertible shoulder bag hand made in lamb skin.
Two top handles with key lock and clip detail, top-zip closure, inside zip pocket.
 Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
size: 12." L x 16.5" H
color: black lamb skin with brass hardware

Alternate view

You can save 10% ($27.50-$72.50 savings) with the code:  FASHIONISTA.

I just read the other day that if every American spent $60 on something made in America this holiday season it would create about 200,000 new jobs.  (PS- I also read somewhere that the average American spends about $700 on Christmas - so imagine if all that money actually STAYED in America).  Mull that over a moment. :)

Happy Shopping!  And remember, buy American this holiday season!  Together we really can make a difference!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- If you're name is Ashley you just won some OMG Nailstrips.  Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...