Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Fringe Cardi

I am LOVING my olive green fringe cardigan from Peppermint.  It's super comfy (feels like your favorite t-shirt) and is so much fun to style.

Check out two of the ways I've worn it lately.

1.  With Printed Green Skinnies and Booties:

Sunnies & Skinnies:  GAP
Tee & Necklace:  Old Navy
Cardigan:  Peppermint
Booties:  Target
2.  With Gray Denim Skinnies and Suede Boots

This look is 80% LOCAL - #SHOPLOCAL
Cardigan:  Peppermint
Shirt:  Target
Necklaces:  Peppermint, Claire Flair
Jeans:  BlueLab via Kouture
Boots:  Aldo
Undies (not pictured):  Devil May Care
Rings:  Artwark, LiaBeau, Brittany Leigh Jewelry 
Bracelets:  Vintage and Alex & Ani
Watch:  Michael Kors
Which look do you like best?

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Leaving today for NYC - Lucky FABB here I come!  Let's just say I didn't under pack - by the size of my suitcase you'd think I was spending a month in Europe, not three days in New York... oops!


 Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...