Thursday, October 31, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Halloween 1999

In honor of Halloween, let's take a trip back in time to 1999.

I was a senior in high school and I dressed up as.....

Drumroll please......

                                 ..........

                                                      ............
   Britney.


The Fashionista Formally known as Jenn Caccamo playing the part of Britney Spears
Halloween 1999
(Way before Britney's Traumatic Head Shaving Incident of '07)
Since we're talking about high school, I feel justified in giving you a pop quiz.

For each question please answer T (true) or F (false).

1.  I knew the entire dance from "Hit Me Baby One More Time" and performed it in the hallway.
2.  My ex-boyfriend had a thing for Britney and my costume choice was 100% intentional.
3.  I hosted the 3rd Annual Caccamo Halloween Bash that year, we lost count at around 80 people, and  no booze was served, proving that high school kids actually can have fun without alcohol.

If you answered T (true) for all of the above, give yourself a gold star and have a happy Halloween!

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Bored?  Want something to do other than what you should be doing?  Read this.

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...