Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sometimes I Party Like Puffy

Saturday was Rochester's 2nd Annual White Party to benefit Trilium Health.  My BFF Jeree was in town, so she came as my date.  (And what a hot date she was.)

What she wore:

Dress: T by Alexander Wang
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
 What I wore:
Dress:  Yumi Kim Snow Mountain Maxi (Rent the Runway)
Shoes:  Guess (not pictured)
Earrings:  Shop Peppermint (not pictured)
Ring:  Jewelry by Artwark (not pictured)
The #seflies we took: (ok...SOME of the #selfies we took - no one wants to see all of them)



The press we received:


All in all it was a great night with my best friend raising money for a worthy cause annnnd we go to hang out with Mrs. Monroe County. ;)  Success!

xoxo

Jenny

PS - Check out #jereedoesrochester - Yes, I created a hashtag for her visit... what of it?

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...