Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pretty and Plus-Sized

Beauty, might come in all shapes and sizes, but finding on-trend plus size clothing can be challenging.  The fashion world seems to forget that the average woman in America wears a size 14 - far closer to the plus size shop that the juniors department size 0 walking down every runway.

Since lack of shopping options can be frustrating for fuller-figured women, I wanted to make sure that I catered to all sizes with my personal shopping business.  I am dedicated to finding wearable, affordable fashion for everyone.  I love making my clients' lives easier by saving them time and money.  No need to waste hours walking the mall only to come home empty handed.  Let me design a virtual catalog just for YOU based on your needs, your style, your size.

Let me show you what I'm talking about.

I've been busy curating a bunch of catalogs on shopyourway.com and right now I'm pulling pieces for my Pretty and Plus-Sized look book.

Right now it includes favorites from Sears, Kmart, and Lands End, but over the next few weeks I'll be adding more pieces from other brands and clothing lines.

What do you think?

Love the idea of your own, personalized online catalog?  Want me to shop for you?  Sign up as my client here.  It's fun, and best of all, it's FREE!  Oh, and I'm giving away $100 to one lucky client. ;)

Can not wait to shop for you - be you a 2 or 22 ;)

xoxo

Jenny

PS- What's your favorite place to shop plus?

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...