Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm Not Above Stalking

Well, we all know this fashionista did not attend New York Fashion Week.  The closest I got to a runway was my instagram feed and I cyber-stalked the fashion blogger elite like it was my job.

My favs:  Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam, Grace Atwood of Stripes and Sequins, Leandra Medine of Manrepeller.  While Julia was in the Missoni show room, I was knee deep in a poop diaper.  Grace was taking in Nanette Lepore while I scrubbed strawberry banana smoothie off of my cream sofa.  And Leandra was getting snapped by paparazzi left and right while I juggled preschool, the YMCA, and Little Hopper soccer practice.

So no, I'm not in the popular group and I was know where near the runway.  Thankfully I did get to see glimpses of it thanks to instagram - or in Leandra's case:  manstagram.

Who were you cyber-stalking this week?  Or did you actually get to go?  Do tell!

xoxo

Jenny




 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. One of these days I'd love to go and be part of the fun and excitement. Like you I was at home doing what I do and catching glimpses of the designers and their ideas for Spring 2014.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...