Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Want Easy Summer Style?

Slap on a sundress!

It's one piece, therefore a no-brainer.

It's cool.  (Feel the breeze baby!)

And it can be dressed up or down:  think flip flops/flats vs. wedges/heels.

Take exhibit A: (actually it's the only exhibit - but just go with it)

Note:  If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that this outfit is SOOOOO 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Deal.



Styling is pretty much non existent here...


Dress + sunnies + wedges + jewelry = easy summer style.


I didn't even do my hair!  Although I should thank the Bumble and Bumble Surf Collection for my beachy waves - well, them and the actual beach - that whole salty sea air definitely helps the cause...


When I run out of poses, I just start looking random places - like a crack in the boardwalk...


Or no where in particular...

Ah blogger problems.

The details:  Dress is Old Navy.  Wedges from Target.  Madewell sunnies.  Miscellaneous jewelry.

What about you?  What's your idea of easy, summer style?

If you don't check back here tomorrow (which you totally should - I'll be wearing something a tad ridiculous) have a great 4th of July weekend and be safe!

xoxo

Jenny


 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...