Sunday, July 28, 2013

Geek is the New Chic

Some of you may not know this, but - I wear glasses.  (Not all the time, just when I want to see stuff far away - like movies...or road signs).
Or Broadway Shows, which is what I'm doing in this photo.
I do love my Christian Dior frames (pictured above), but I'm getting a little bored with them.  I feel myself craving an even nerdier, cool artsy-girl-at-the-coffee-shop pair.

Like these babies spotted on Hilary Rushford.  Or these on Kimberly from Penny Pincher Fashion.

For a while there, every blogger and their mother was writing about Firmoo.  Apparently their glasses are FREE (or at least your first pair are free).  I'm suspicious... Anyone use them before?  Because, they have some really cute frames:

Then there is BonLook, also big on the blogger circuit (a little more pricey), but I think I like their frame selection is better:

Ah so many options - how does a girl decide?  Where do you get your frames?  Online?  Local retailer? Right at your optometrist?  Would love to know!  I need a frame-over!  ;)  Time to unleash my inner geek!

Hope you're having a great weekend kiddos!

xoxo

Jenny

 Follow on Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. I wear glasses too, although on most days I wear my contacts. I know it's vain, but I feel prettier without my specs. I've never used the above-mentioned site, but a pair of free frames does sound enticing. If you decide to take the leap let us know. By the way I think you would look darling in that type of frame.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a faux pair that look just like the first pair you circled. I love em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...