Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Two for Tuesday: Maxi Dresses

Maxi dresses are a staple in my summer wardrobe.

Here are two fab maxis (both from Kmart and both purchased on sale for under $20.)  Eat your heart out and be super jeal of my superb money-saving skills.

1.  Attention Women's Maxi Dress - Medallion
I cut off the belt loops and wore the belt at my natural waist instead of empire style.



 2.  Attention Women's Smocked Top Maxi Dress 
I removed the neck strap to make it a strapless dress.



Want me to help you look fab for $20 or less?  Hire me as your personal shopper.  It's free - and a lot of fun. Let's do it!

xoxo

Jenny

 Follow on Bloglovin 

3 comments:

  1. I bought the exact same maxi at Kmart, medallion, based on your recommendation. I love it too! You are my personal shopper!

    barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Yay! So happy to hear that! I love happy customers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...