Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Vested Interest

If you told me a few years ago I'd be rocking a denim vest like nobody's business, I would have told you you were crazy.  

Denim vests?  Been there, done that.  Bedazzled it. 

I  mean, really?  Denim vests are soooooo 1995 - or in my case, so 5 minutes ago...
Oh yes, five minutes this was happening.
Rocked this look at a Rochester Blogger Network event.
With converse sneakers.
Like a boss.
I have a feeling I've worn this outfit before...
Pretty sure it was in 7th grade...
In case you're wondering if the vest-spotting was an isolated incident, it wasn't.  I also wore it last week over a maxi.  It's quickly becoming my new favorite piece of clothing.
What about you?  Thinking about sprucing up your wardrobe?  Cooler temps throwing a wrench in your summer style plans?  Try (or in my case re-try) the denim vest; it looks cute over dresses, tanks, and tees.  It's a fun, affordable way to revamp pieces that are already in your closet.

You can breathe some new life into your wardrobe via the 90s.

And if 1995 calls and asks for her vest back, tell her she can't have it.  You'll be too busy listening to Alanis, watching Home Improvement, and signing your married name (Jennifer Gosselaar) in your five star notebook...

xoxo

Jenny

 Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...