Thursday, July 18, 2013

One of Life's Toughest Questions

It's an age-old question that has been plaguing women for centuries.  If you haven't asked the question yourself, you've undoubtedly been asked it by someone else.  It can be an agonizing decision to make - one that can often be met with catastrophic results.  (A certain 6th grade slumber party comes to mind...)  Yet time and time again women around the world are asking:

I've asked myself this question countless times and have made many [many] hair mistakes.  I've had long bangs, side bangs, short bangs, long hair don't care, short hair that was barely there; been blonde, brunette, permed, crimped, curled, straightened, updoed, layered, and donated.  At the moment I'm digging my long locks and bangs, but the hubs is less than thrilled.  He prefers to see my rather large forehead in all of its in-need-of-Botox glory.  To each his own right?

I argue that I prefer the versatility of bangs:  I can wear them down or pin them back and get completely different looks, but if they weren't there it would be all forehead all the time - and that is just plain old boring.

What do you think?

Do you prefer this fashionista sans bangs or rocking some fringe?
I realize we are also looking at straightened vs. wavy here, but that's another story for another day.
Just focus on the bangs.
And don't be afraid to be brutally honest.
I'm not easily offended, and will just end up doing want I want to do anyway.
It is my head after all. ;)
So what's the verdict?  To bang or not to bang?

xoxo

Jenny

PS- Get your minds out of the gutter.  We are talking about hair, people.  Jeesh!




 Follow on Bloglovin 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...